motivation-the young people by jack ma


A young. The solution is for tomorrow. Young people are the solutions all the worries. A young people. If you stay with us. Will be full of antigen. But the other vice I give to the young people this is also the advice I give to myself. That nothing is. Nothing is free. If you want to be successful you have to pay the price. All the years. Today's side. Yeah we are lucky. We work much harder than most of the. We never sleep well and sound in the evening. I traveled last year 860 7:00 hours a year in the playing. I'm working hard my 18 words. 18 years we work like a normal company. 70 years. Day and night. Nothing. It's free. Nothing is easy. I think different. You have to do different. In my company. West some ideas come to my desk. This is a great idea and I look at everybody everybody is saying it is a good idea I know more through interruptions. It is good then all the other people think of if everybody is saying this is going to be very tough very tough question. The city hall. The different. This is to be. To be different. And the third. This is in line. Advice. Also I carry myself every day. Today is. Tomorrow is. The day off tomorrow. Most people died. Have to work. Read top days. Situations. That is the training of yourself. When you graduate. Just to start your career. When you got a PhD former. It should have diploma this is just a certificate. Duration. For 4 years. Your real challenge is when you leave the college the real live stats the real exam status the real test distance. That's life. So. One thing yes I said if students cannot survive 99.9 percent of people in the 1009. Only you have this confidence. You will be able to please the job. So when you graduate why you just in the university think about I want to resign from the under the Bill Gates because Bill Gates. There's only one Bill Gates. So. The thing I learned is that don't give up. My opportunity has not. When everybody complains. That is. I always thought when I was young when I was in the high numbers I thought of Bill Gates took on my job. 6000. Harry Harrison from articles they. They took all the wonderful opportunities I. We. And I think I came to high. I should aim. To support and help the people around the. Trying new things. I never thought I could. 18 years. Today's sign. Because. I don't think I'm a smart person. But I work with a lot of money. And most people always want to do successful thing quick easy fix. And. I think it's not easy to be successful. Quickly. Every time everything we do we prepare for 10 years I know I'm not smart if we want to be successful we have wings 10 years later if we want to be successful we have to work. With. Smart. If we want to be successful we should make a lot of mistakes and never give up. People they make mistakes no problem they give up we never give up we'll learn from the mistakes. And I think what we failed. The message. Scares. But I want to give you advice on to give you. You would judge whether this person will be successful not by when he failed. Thanks for all the other. If he thinks might fail because of the this guy has. Those people always think. It's my fault I cannot. Change change in there these guys. So I. From those people made mistakes and I learned a lot from my. So this is my life. When I fail I say see how. When I succeed I never know I could be successful. This makes. Because of so many. The state. Too much of. Mystic everything even today. We. They stupid decisions almost everything. We've got a smart. One of the pros. We learn we do again will learn. That's the way that's the life and.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Entri yang Diunggulkan

Pikiran Positif Akan Menciptakan Hal-Hal Positif Dikutip Dari JOHN ASSARAF

John Asaraf adalah seorang penulis buku new york terlaris dan mungkin kalian pernah melihatnya di film hit dengan Richard Branso...